An experienced caregiver is needed to support a Vancouver family with 1 toddler. The position is expected to commence as soon as possible. Childcare will take place in the employer’s home. Newcomers to Canada are Strongly Encouraged to Apply.
- Criminal record check, Reference required, Vulnerable sector check
- Public transportation is available; Travel expenses paid by employer (if applicable for travel)
- Urban area, Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Personal Skills: Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Judgement, Flexibility
- Additional Skills: Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Shop for food and household supplies.
- Specific Skills: Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, prepare food and change diapers for infants, Prepare infants and children for rest periods, keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, tend to emotional well-being of children, supervise and care for children, prepare and serve nutritious meals, bathe, dress and feed infants and children, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, organize, activities such as games and outings for children.
- Certificates/Credentials Required: First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Hours: Full-Time
- Wage: $12/hour
- Prior experience desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Vancouver, BC
Apply to email@example.com or call 604-239-0202 or come to our offices at 2906 W. Broadway in Vancouver, BC