Experienced nanny needed to care for an infant child in Victoria, BC.
This position has an option to live-in (not a condition of employment).
- Full personal care of a young child, in the absence of the parents.
- Bathing, diapering, dressing a young child.
- Toilet-training, as necessary.
- Feeding the child and preparing age-appropriate meals for the child.
- Engaging the child in developmental play.
- Accompanying the child to and from activities.
- Light housekeeping, incidental to the care of the child.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2 years of paid childcare experience is required (caring for a relative is not considered experience).
- High school graduate or equivalent experience.
- Due to the timing of the need, you must be present in Canada with valid status. If you are not in Canada, you will not be considered for this role.
- Current temporary foreign workers and international students will be considered. Employer is willing to sponsor with an LMIA if you are already in Canada.