Experienced nanny needed to care for 3 children in Comox, BC.
This position is live-out.
- Full personal care of a the children, in the absence of the parents.
- Bathing, diapering, dressing a young child.
- Toilet-training, as necessary.
- Feeding the children and preparing age-appropriate meals for the child.
- Engaging the children in developmental play.
- Accompanying the children to and from school and other activities.
- Light housekeeping, incidental to the care of the children.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2 years of paid childcare experience is required (caring for a relative is not considered experience).
- High school graduate or equivalent experience.
- Due to the timing of the need, you must be present in Canada with valid status. If you are not in Canada, you will not be considered for this role.
- Current temporary foreign workers and international students will be considered. Employer is willing to sponsor with an LMIA if you are already in Canada.